Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Personal Entry #13
I would like to be able to use an unused computer to play music on my bluetooth headset and not have people turnoff the computer when I am not looking. I think I will start using this to learn how to use my headset with windows(horrible headset support). I will try and catch up with my personal entries and magazine articles so that my movie reviews will be better. If I find a noise cancelling bluetooth headset for =<$50 I will try to purchase & use it to better focus on MY tasks at hand. I need to finish converting all of the movies we have watched within the next two weeks. Maybe I should finish my laptop comparison spreadsheet(probably is already outdated) http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pKhBxFCP8fWJCbg2_dLU7Xw. See you next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home